At From Law to Grace, I encourage open discussion and dialogue. Therefore, your comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site. I particularly welcome comments from readers who offer opinions which differ from my own. I generally will allow all comments, but the following are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Including links to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- First-time commenters will be subject to moderation until approved by the blog owner. Once a commenter has been approved, subsequent comments should not be subject to moderation. On rare occasions, a previously approved commenter will have a subsequent comment placed in moderation or in spam.
- Anonymous comments will not be allowed unless the anonymity of the commenter is required because of security issues (i.e., missionaries serving in closed countries).
- Comments including profanity will be edited where possible. If the profanity is such that it cannot be edited, then the blog owner reserves the right to delete the comment in its entirety.
- Comments that attack a person individually may be deleted, although great latitude will be given in dialogue between commenters.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at anytime.
This policy has been approved as of March 20, 2013